RADAR RP IS HOSTING !
We were completely seduced by the #HerCoffee initiative and would be very happy to actively listen to you at Biopôle.
Emilie & Anne
YOU ! A science enthusiast who cares about inclusion, women, balanced leadership, authentic conversation, and meaningful networking. Men and women are welcome.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues.
Friday, March 20th, 2020.
Choose your coffee break : 8 AM or 11 AM.
REGISTRATION : Please register here to facilitate our organization.
All over Switzerland and @Biopôle (exact location tbd)
- Each one of us will actively listen* for 10 minutes to at least one woman speak about her experience, skills, ambitions, projects, story, and journey.
- If we are 20 people, 10 women can each be speaking with a different person – all at the same time.
- Prepare what you would like to share and ask for when you speak with someone!
- It is empowering for someone to share about her work and her dreams to a true listener for 10 minutes.
- #HerCoffee Events encourage making room for women’s voices.
- Thousands of men and women around Switzerland will be participating !
- This event will strengthen connections and improve communication between colleagues.
*Active listening includes :
Neutral and nonjudgmental acceptance, patience, showing signs of listening with body language and expressions, reflecting back what was said, asking questions, & summarizing.
Want to know more about #HerCoffee ?
Contact Denise Nickerson & Michelle Guiliano, Co-Founders of Women Rock Switzerland at www.salt.consulting